Este blog no apoya la difusión de contenidos con derechos de autor (excepto los casos en los que el autor da su permiso para ello o los difunde de manera gratuita).
Aquest blog no dona suport a la difusió de continguts amb dret d'autor (exceptuant els casos en els que l'autor en dona permís o els difon de manera gratuïta).
This blog does not support the dissemination of copyrighted content (except for cases in which the author gives permission for it or spreads for free).

sábado, 15 de junio de 2019

Review of fRáGiL (Part 7): cIuDaDpUeNtE




With this last installment of the series about the role-playing game fRáGiL, and taking advantage of today being the Free RPG Day, I will offer you a background sourcebook I've created with the help of the layout program Scribus and one of the maps which Eneko Menica has created as part of the creations of his Patreon.

To read the previous installments you may follow these links: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6.

Visits recount
Rust texture by
NaamaYMStock on DeviantArt

But before talking about the sourcebook I offer you today allow me to show the results as visits of the blog as well as social networks of the different posts (click the buttons to show data corresponding for each post or fold and unfold the data):

Post 1 (Review of the Basic book)
Spanish Catalan English
Blog
Visits 329 176 212
Twitter
Prints 910 329 4.174
Total interactions 16 4 3
Interactions (multimedia contents) 0 0 0
Likes 7 1 2
Clicks in link 4 1 0
Retweets 2 1 1
Clicks in profile 2 1 0
Clicks in hashtag 0 0 0
Detail opening 0 0 0
Answers 1 1 0

cIuDadPuEntE
Rust texture by
NaamaYMStock on DeviantArt



The sourcebook I have created to share with all of you today offers a little campaign setting for fRáGiL taking advantage of this map created by Eneko Menica, an illustration certainly catched my eye the first time I saw it and which I was sure I would use it at one moment or another.

You also will see I've used the icons of Etiquetando Rol of which I talked about in this post to mark certain characteristics of these sourcebook because some matters mentioned in it are advisable for grown-ups or perhaps may not be liked by everyone (but what you can expect from a game with a post-apocalyptic game which deals with adult themes?), I advise you to apply your good judgement.

I also remind you that the fRáGiL ruleset can be read at the ¿Eres fRáGiL? website (in Spanish, as there's no translation yet) and that book in pdf can be downloaded from the website of Yipikayei publisher (where you can buy it in printed form, and it's also available in specialized shops in Spain).

The sourcebook can be downloaded using the following links in versions for all the languages of the blog and two qualities (web and print):

Spanish version
Web quality Google Drive 4shared
Print quality Google Drive 4shared
Catalan version
Web quality Google Drive 4shared
Print quality Google Drive 4shared
English version
Web quality Google Drive 4shared
Print quality Google Drive 4shared


Approved by El Dado Inquieto
Rust texture by
NaamaYMStock on DeviantArt

And to begin to finish only rests to grant fRáGiL my quality seal, and I do it for many reasons: because the authors decided to spread the game through Internet before the patronage (a fact which allowed me to know the game before deciding to take part in it), because the game's text is available under a CC BY-SA 4.0 license (a fact allowing any person to create any kind of related or derived materials even commercially) and because all these encouraged me to create this series which has culminated in the sourcebook I offer you today and which I hope you will enjoy.



This entry it's also available in the following languages:
Castellano Català

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario