In these month's news you will be interested to know that supplement Los Mitos de Cthulhu for creating adventures in H.P. Lovecraft universes for the game Shadow Hunters is already for sale and that the game First Contact: X-Corps by Holocubierta (which is expected that did not take long to see published in Spain) will also have an English edition by Aka Games.
Inside patronages you may be interested to support these:
The patronage by Jesús Dominguez, a 14 year old boy trying to raise enough money for surgery related to the Marfan Syndrome.
Author and game designer Steve Creech needs your help to cover the medical costs of complications resulting from cerebrovascular accident he suffered on April 22.
Barbarians of Lemuria: Mythic Edition enters the final stretch of its succesful patronage.
The patronage of Dungeon Crawl Classics: Peril on the Purple Planet also is in its final stretch.
Patronage of Instant Dungeon Tactical is about to achieve his goal and need a little push.
Games can also be an important cultural, teaching and learning tool as these series of articles from blog 1d10 en la mochila shows (Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3) offering several experiences being carried out in Spain and abroad.
You also may be interested in the recoverying of works related to pulp magazines carries out by The Pulp Magazines Project.
In recently appeared downloads you may be interested in the magazine Aventuras Bizarras, the roleplaying game Heroes by Jose Manuel Palacios made available as a free download to celebrate his 35th birthday last July 15th, the roleplaying game Bootleggers, written by John Harper and available as PWYW, the SRD of Chronos: Real Time combat System, the basic edition of OpenQuest 2, available as a free pdf download and the adventure Plumas de Oro for Walküre.
The online magazine Desde el Sótano reaches 122th edition with the following articles (Note: The magazine is writen in Spanish):
- Editorial: a word from the maker.
- Credits: Those who are behind this (and make it possible).
- Basement Answers: Questions from the fans and the best of our responses.
- The Voice: Conferences, meetings and events for the coming days and months.
- Basement exterior: Section with interesting news from the outside world.
- Aids: Sombra System Lite. Our basic manual to learn to play with Sombra system translated to English.
- Street Guide: Global P. An Internet services company located in Cunia (Rol Negro).
- Groups: Las Briznas. Tikki are a more complex race than they seem in the savage world of Pangea.
- Street Guide: Cunian Football. As Cunia is the the melting pot of vatious cultures it's not strange they had developed their own version of football.
- Characters: Andrey Gurau. Another character of Russian mafia that's entering Cunia (Rol Negro).
- Scenarios: Centro de captación NheTi:Narä. An installation without any doubt will be interesting to readers who are following the campaign at the Nexus System (Exo).
- Profession: Riflemen. A new profession for the game 1808
- Economy: Walking out for Cunia. A more detailed knowing of those places you may be interested to visit at Cunia by night (Rol Negro).
- Species: Cererios and Erow. We recover a pair of species of the first edition so you do not have problems using them in Exo 3464.
- Characters: Constable. A pregenerated character to be used in your gaming sessions of 1808
- Schrapnellmine S-35. An antipersonnel mine, known as «Bouncing Betty» that, without doubt, donarà algun maldecap als teus personatges de Comandos.
- Weapons: Roberta Alias warns us about the appearance of a cargo of Star Z-62 in Cunia and talks about its characteristics for Rol Negro.
- Equipment: Merchant. One more article about the basic equipment for every job in Exo.
- Chronology: The Great War, July 1914
- Chronology: The Great War, August 1914
- Runes: News of Pangea.
- The Truth: Cunia news of the day. July / August 2014.
- A.D.E.G. ’70: Maku II of 3470
- Chronology: July / August 1809.
- Rol Negro: Accidentada despedida. How an innocent bachelor party can get so complicated in the city of Cunia?
- Exo: Acabemos con los piratas. Third part in a trilogy of adventures in the Nexus System.
- Sangrienta Siete: 1x05 - Al otro lado del mar. Synopsys of a new chapter in the series of Comandos de Guerra.
Cinema and television
To finish here you have the link to the Sketchbook of Blade Runner (1982), with art by Syd Mead among others.
This entry it's also available in the following languages: