Ediciones Epicismo announces the acquisition of licensing rights of the role-playing game Fading Suns meaning it will return to Spain (remember it was previously published by La Factoria de Ideas under the Soles Exhaustos title at the end of nineties of last century).
Nosolorol Ediciones announces the selling of the generic manual of Hitos system from Thursday March 26th.
|Terry Pratchett at WorldCon 2005.
Photograph by Szymon Sokól (CC-BY-SA 3.0)
as yoy may already know, Brithish author Terry Pratchett, famous for the Discworld saga, passed away last March 12th. As part of the many acts honoring his memory there were so many intriguing iniciatives like GNU Terry Pratchett.
Three Fourteen Games is selling the adventure Dockside Dogs for helping la Fundación de Amigos del Centro de Salud Infantil de Varsovia.
if you are interested in role-playing games may be you wil find interesting the subscription service Mythoard.
The role-playing game Far West will be available again this year.
Summum Creator announces through Google+ the future publication in Spanish of the games Svavelvinter and Hollow Earth Expedition.
If you like La Puerta de Ishtar and Lamentations of the Flame Princess you surely will like the adaptation being carried out in La Mazmorra de Ishtar.
Els pròxims dies 1 a 5 d'abril es celebrarán les Net Con 01 a la xarxa social Google+.
The Associació de Jugadors i Jugadores de Reus (AJJRR) from Spain announces its Third Catan Tournament for coming April 12th (09:30 to 14:30). To see the rules of the tournament (in Catalan) you may download them from this link.
Club Diógenes from Tarragona (Spain) announces their open gaming day for coming June 6th.
Next Saturday April 11th will be held in Chile the TerraCon 2015.
L.U.G. Con will held another online convention coming June 5th to 7th.
Coming April 17th to 19th the Philly Games Con will be held in Philadelphia.
La guarida del trasgo is carrying out through Verkami the patronage to publish the superheroic role-playing game Icons in Spain.
Do you like science-fiction and Fate?, then may be you will like Bulldogs!.
Catalan science-fiction, fantasy and terror magazine Catarsi is carrying out a patronage in verkami to finance its sixteenth issue.
Paul Mitchener, also knwn as Dr. Mitch, has a Patreon campaign for creating fantasy historic games.
Sergio Rebollo 'Tersoal' is creating apps for role-playing games through his Patreon campaign.
Do you know Mars probably had an ocean in ancient times? To know more about it you may read this news piece at European Southern Observatory website.
And talking about outer space, you may find interesting to see the space suit being designed by professor Dava J. Newman of MIT.
Ancient city of Thonis-Eracleion had been rediscovered in the Egyptian coast.
Do you know which is the deepest cave of our planet? In this article you will meet the Krubera cave.
The online magazine Desde el Sótano reaches its 129th edition with the following articles (Note: The magazine is writen in Spanish):
- Editorial: a word from the maker.
- Credits: Those who are behind this (and make it possible).
- Basement Answers: Questions from the fans and the best of our responses.
- The Voice: Conferences, meetings and events for the coming days and months.
- Basement exterior: Section with interesting news from the outside world.
- Announcement: Eriloe, beginning again. Answering to the question why we publish again things about Eriloe.
- Bibliography: Review of Dungeon Master Tips by Mike E. Shea. A review of a book we like a lot.
- General: Merchant train. An explanation of the workings of merchant ships in the galaxy of Exo.
- Streets: The Marketplace. A nice place in the harbour of Cunia (Rol Negro), that isn't what it seems.
- Feeding: Kluvero. A mushroom legends say saved Turgan in times of scarcity in Pangea.
- General: Introduction to Eriloe. First steps in this medieval fantasy setting.
- Paintball Radinamat. For lovers of this hobby (shoot paintballs one to another) an excellent place in the city of Cunia (Rol Negro).
- Skills: Secondary skill: Equipment. An easy way to forget about equipment lists for PCs.
- Fauna: Albino spider. Some say there aren't many spiders in cold mountains, but Dwaldur of Pangea not much agree with this statement.
- Mortality: Death as a narrative style. an aid for Rol Negro that will help facing death in your gaming sessions.
- Chronology: The Great War, March 1915
- Runes: News of Pangea.
- The Truth: Cunia news of the day. March 2015.
- A.D.E.G. ’70: Cuetku II. Day of the Presidency '70.
- Chronology: March 1810.
- Exo: Trilogía Triste 01: Huida de Muasfacu. Your characters had been detained, maybe they are not guilty, but suddenly Musafacu, in the Thalamir Route of Exo, is getting preety small.
- Eriloe: El crimen del barco fluvial. An innocent trip threatens to become a nightmare.
- Sangrienta Siete: 1x07 - Las ruinas. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of Comandos de Guerra.
- Ojos de Clara: 1x08 - Tres amigos. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of Rol Negro. .
Kevin Crawford offers through DriveThruRPG Exemplars & Eidolons as a free download for all those interested in seeing how to do the layout of an easy module or game.
La Cripta Nefanda de Uztum el Maldito is already available at Codex de La Marca del Este.
Fanzine Rolero presents the free generic system Action D100 (written in Spanish), available as a free download from its blog.
If you are interested in introducing characters playing demigods in your OSr games you will like the suplement Demi-God Race by James Mishler Games.
If you need music you may visit Soundimage.org, a website ofering free downloads that can be used in your projects crediting their source properly.
Cinema and television
Science-fiction short Leviathan will be adapted to big screen by Neill Blomkamp and Simon Kinberg.
Tabletop game Dust by Paolo Parente will be adapted to cinema.
Harve Bennet, producer of series like The Six Million Dollar Man or the film Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan died last February 25th according to reports by Los Angeles Times and New York Times.
And to finish i offer you a pair of links with 142 photos discovering the creative process of models used to film Blade Runner motion picture: Article at io9 and imgur gallery.
This entry it's also available in the following languages: