There's a new platform for gamers to get in touch: Arandomtable
Aventuras en La Marca del Este announces their next game: La Marca Estelar, to be published by Holocubierta at year's end.
Maqui Edicions puts on sale La meva vida amb l'amo (the Catalan edition of Life with master).
Verkami and Dau Barcelona announce the II Concurso de Protojuegos Verkami contest.
Club Diògenes of Tarragona (Spain) announce their 3es Jornades for coming June 6th.
Associació de Jugadors i Jugadores de Rol de Reus (AJJRR) will do in June 13th a new session of the Reviu la Història: didàctica de la història a través dels jocs de taula activity for the commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the ending of Second World War.
If you like role-playing games and manga you will like the patronage of Otakus y Mazmorras.
Pinnacle Entertainment launches the patronage for the adaptation to role-play ofThe Sixth Gun comicbook.
Lowell Francis is recovering the history of role-playing games with his Patreon campaign.
Campeones de Verne, game based in works by Jules Verne begins its patronage campaign.
Journalist Cristopher Helton needs your help to cover the convention circuit.
There's a new project being carried out related to experimental propulsion with solar sails, to follow its progress you may read The Planetary Society website.
British fantasy, science-fiction and terror writer Tanith Lee died last May 24th.
Do you know about early 20th century British suffragists? Then perhaps you also will be interested to know that they parctised personal defense with jiu-jitsu.
The online magazine Desde el Sótano reaches its 131th edition with the following articles (Note: The magazine is writen in Spanish):
- Editorial: a word from the maker.
- Credits: Those who are behind this (and make it possible).
- Basement Answers: Questions from the fans and the best of our responses.
- The Voice: Conferences, meetings and events for the coming days and months.
- Basement exterior: Section with interesting news from the outside world.
- Galery: Iroiendi Fighter. A new 3D contribution for a fighter of the Exo universe.
- Review: El Destructor de Mundos, a brief review of the Exo novel recently published by Ediciones Epicismo.
- Games: Ranas y sapos. A game credited to Tikki but played by many races by Pangea.
- History: Las edades de Eriloe. Let's know a little more about this fantasy setting.
- Units: Italian Paratroopers. Notes for these unknown Italian units for Comandos de Guerra.
- Systems: Planet Gleus 2. Second part of an article describing a planet for Exo with interesting ideas to develop.
- System: Sistema Superlativo. An easy playing system based in "adjectives" to be used in your favorite setting, like Eriloe.
- Fauna: Fungal Volcano. One of these creatures making Pangea a place you don't want to spent some holydays.
- Species: Half-breeds between Humans and Tyranas. Now you can make hybrid characters between two very similar species.
- Weapons: Eisil grenade. A grenade with bad intentions made by "peaceful" Eisil ofExo.
- Weapons: Sig-Sauer P226 / P228. Two modern weapons for Sistema Sombra arsenal.
- Equipment: Soldier. We continue the equipment articles for creating Exo PCs and speed equipment buying.
- Chronology: The Great War, May 1915
- Runes: News of Pangea.
- The Truth: Cunia news of the day. May 2015.
- A.D.E.G. ’70: Salku II ’70.
- Chronology: May 1810.
- Comandos: Paracadutisti! Your characters will take part in one of the few paratrooper missions carried out by Italians . Would they be able to survive?
- Exo: Xtlemer, el último boron. Defend a ramshackle spaceship in an orbital station against the misterious asailants willing to have it.
- Sangrienta Siete: 1x11 - El extraño caso del doble asesino. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of 1808.
- Ojos de Clara: 1x10 - 45º. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of Rol Negro. .
Authors of the role-playing game Walhalla liberate the book with a simple layout.
Supplement Petty Gods for Old School games is already available for downloading from RPGNoW, for printed at cost options read these posts at Tenkar's Tavern and OSR Today, there's also something standing out about its license: the ORC (Old-school Role-playing Community).
Demonio Sonriente informs that Kontrolle Krise campaign is available under Pay What You Want from Lektu platform.
The Arthurian grotesque role-playing game ... y sus humildes servidores is available com a as a free download (although you can also buy the pdf at Tesoros de la Marca).
Second chapter of the campaign Legado Envenenado for Walküre is available as Pay What You Want from DriveThruRPG.
Do you like classic science-fiction games mixing Planetary Romance, Sword and Sorcery and Savage West you will like Exiled in Eris, available from DriveThruRPG as Pay What You Want.
If you are interested in military themed role-playing games you will be interested in Stalingrado V2.0 by Sagittarius (written in Spanish).
Cinema and television
French director Luc Besson announces the cinema adaptation of teh adventures of Valerian, spacetime agent.
My first tweet ever! Let’s share a real news! My next film is a big sci-fi: #Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.— Luc Besson (@lucbesson) Mayo 12, 2015
Starring @danedehaan & @Caradelevingne. Shooting in December. In theaters 2017. 🐬 pic.twitter.com/R3STb1aPsf— Luc Besson (@lucbesson) Mayo 12, 2015
This entry it's also available in the following languages: