Este blog no apoya la difusión de contenidos con derechos de autor (excepto los casos en los que el autor da su permiso para ello o los difunde de manera gratuita).
Aquest blog no dona suport a la difusió de continguts amb dret d'autor (exceptuant els casos en els que l'autor en dona permís o els difon de manera gratuïta).
This blog does not support the dissemination of copyrighted content (except for cases in which the author gives permission for it or spreads for free).

viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013

Current status of projects (February 2013)

In today's post I will talk about the current state of my role-playing projects.

These last weeks blog post pace visibly declined due in part to issues related to the Real World, it has also affected some of my projects, but I hope that from now on I can devote more time to them.

And as I mentioned those projects I'll do a little review of their current status:


One of the most important that I have at hand right now is entitled Roca Hendida (Cleft Rock in the English version), the downloadable version of the module I refeered at the past Barnalúdicas. I hope, even as free module, to give you the professional quality it deserves, which means you will have a correct layout and suitable graphic elements in addition to be in Spanish, Catalan and English (as I promised to do when I proposed my Old School survey).

Within the graphical section have contacted Albert Tarrés, of the blog Akelarredvanced, which has accepted to draw the plans of the fortress that serves as the setting for the adventure. Besides offering such plans I would also like to accompany the drawings of the Non Playing Characters (NPCs), so I would like to enlist the help of artists who donate their work for free in a disinterested way (obviously I will credit authorship of the work as authors see fit and they will remain the owners of their work), if you want to participate in the graphics section or know people that may be interested do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment on this post.

In addition to the above, and since I'm one of the lucky owners of the Green Box of Aventuras en la Marca del Este (which I reviewed in this post), I want to check the text of the module using the material and present rules in the Advanced Manual, this will give enough time for anyone involved in the graphics to work comfortably and with plenty of time.


As for the project related to Neferu, of which I spoke... in May 2012 (wow, time passes very fast) and prepared a related survey last September, I'm still sketching concepts and ideas and will take some time to be finished.

These two are the most important projects I have in mind right now and that will occupy some of my time, but that does not mean, of course, that I will cease to offer other ludic contents over the coming days and months.

And that's all for now, see you at the next blog entries.

This entry it's also available in the following languages:
Castellano Català

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario