From Rol the Bones comes the chance to collaborate giving contents for the third compilation of adventures and other materials for the charity initiative "Por una Aventura más" carried out at Jornadas Solidarias by Proyecto Ludo Ergo Sum, if you are interested to collaborate as a creator read this link.
The compilation of adventures of the last edition can be bought at the Lektu platform.
If you are interested in benefits of playing role-playing games (and wants to talk other people about them) you may be interested in this article by Lifehacker.
Modiphius announces the creation of the next role-playing game about Conan the barbarian, coming in august of this year.
From Aventuras en La Marca del Este come the cover of La Isla Misteriosa, the next adventure of the line Clásicos de la Marca.
Wizards of the Coast announces the computer game Sword Coast Legends, based in Forgotten Realms that will allow referees to crete adventures using fifth edition ruleset to be played afterwards or even referee them in real time.
Associació de Jugadors y Jugadores de Reus (AJJRR) from Spain announces their Role-playing Day 2015 for coming March 7th (17:00 - 21:00) at their headquarters (C/ Eduard Toda 12, bajos) with an homage to Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson, creators of Dungeons & Dragons, and diverse activities including a gaming session of Tomb of Horrors
Game designer Christopher J.N. Banks is launching the sale of a pack of games to cover the medical expenses of his five and a half years old daughter, recently deceased and which also wants to give homage. If you can help The Game Masters Memorial Fund Charity Drive [BUNDLE] can be bought at DriveThruRPG.
Demonio Sonriente mantains an updated list of patronges in Spanish language at Patreon platform you can find interesting.
Ramon Lucha is creating art under the Creative Commons license such as this medusa, if you like it you may support him through his Patreon campaign.
Ikanart is also offering images through the Creative Commons license and his Patreon campaign, you may at look samples of his work at Facebook (Daily drawing and Full Body) and at Yumpu.
Dyson Logos is also offering magnificent maps for role-playing games and is funding them through Patreon, he also offers them freely if a significative amount of money is collected (as it can be read in this post of his blog).
Do you need A3 grids to draw maps? you may be interested in this patronage at Kickstarter being carried out by Peter Regan of Oubliette Magazine (you may download a free sample from RPGNow to see how the final product looks).
And the patronage of Shadowcraft - The Glamour War, a new game based in Fate.
From TPF: Genesis comes a series of interesting articles written in Spanish about societies evolution (Mundos eternamente medievales first and second part).
And talking about Middle Ages, can this era be considered truly a dark age? Thios article by Medievalists.net about this matter can interest you.
Do you want to know about the size of rockets used to put satelites and other useful loads in orbit? You may read this article by Universe Today to know more about it.
The online magazine Desde el Sótano reaches its 128th edition with the following articles (Note: The magazine is writen in Spanish):
- Editorial: a word from the maker.
- Credits: Those who are behind this (and make it possible).
- Basement Answers: Questions from the fans and the best of our responses.
- The Voice: Conferences, meetings and events for the coming days and months.
- Basement exterior: Section with interesting news from the outside world.
- Aids: Reading Desde el Sótano. An article about all the ways you may access all magazine contents.
- General: Merchant train. An explanation of the workings of merchant ships in the galaxy of Exo.
- Streets: The Marketplace. A nice place in the harbour of Cunia (Rol Negro), that isn't what it seems.
- Army: Cavalry formations. Another interesting article about military formations in 1808.
- Fauna: Giant desert scorpion. I ask myself in redactors of Pangea think about poor PCs when they are writing these creatures.
- Ocupations: Crime Scene Cleaners. one of the most busy ocupations in the city of Cunia (Rol Negro).
- Characters: Peasant-bandit. A pregenerated character ready to be used in your gaming sessions of 1808.
- General: Buying items in 1940's USA. A list of common items with their era costs as examples and comparison for other places in Comandos.
- Poisons: Blue Claw. one of the most common poisonous plants known in Pangea.
- Vehicles: Heavy Neubaufahrzeug tanks, the other Pz V and Pz VI of the German army. A good objective for your Comandos.
- Vehicles: The Audi S8 V10 is an old model fancy again thanks to a conversion kit by Anderson German. All for Cunia (Rol Negro).
- Equipment: Security. A list of equipment with references for this type of characters in Exo.
- Chronology: The Great War, February 1915
- Runes: News of Pangea.
- The Truth: Cunia news of the day. February 2015.
- A.D.E.G. ’70: Cuetku II. News of the galaxy of Exo.
- Cronología: February 1810.
- Exo: Trabajo Rutinario. A merchandise pickup in a harbour of the Thalamir Route gets complicated when PCs discover something that isn't what it seems to be.
- Comandos: El Engaño. An hospital in Great Britain ocuppied by nazis. An alternate reality?
- Lobo: 1x09 - ¡Refugio!. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of Pangea.
- Rojo y Oro: 1x10 - El invierno. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of 1808. .
The Almandoz 1940 for Walkure is already available to be freely downloaded.
Version 3.0 of Shadowhunters is available for downloading.
Beta 1.0 of the role-playing game in the digital universe Scroll is available through Lavondyss.net.
Do you like True Detective series? Then I'm sure you will like True Director and True Investigator by Dani Lorente, based in Cthulhu Dark by Graham Walmsley.
XD6, the engine of the role-playing game Ablaneda by Other Selves is already available for downloading.
Cinema and television
Actor Leonard Nimoy, famous for his role as the Vulcan Spock in Star Trek series and films has died today at 83 according to The New York Times and Comicbook.com.
Confirmation of Neil Blonkamp as director of the fifth installment of the Alien saga (as can be seen in his Instagram account and this article of Variety).
Dreadstar comicbook series by Jim starlin wiil be adapted to television as TVLine informs.
Confirmation of the adaptation of The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick by Amazon, although anyone knowing about the original work will see there are some changes.
To finish you may like this article about Conan The Barbarian filming.
This entry it's also available in the following languages: