Other Selves, the publishing project by Rodrigo García Carmona, had announced it had the Spanish translation license of the game Dungeon Crawl Classics by Goodman Games (in Spain it will be titled Clásicos del Mazmorreo) and it will be financed through a patronage campaign using the verkami platform in July 2016.
Modiphius also is announces their new game projects, starred by John Carter and Conan.
And theres also the announcement of a new edition of Vampire: The Masquerade by Onyx Path Publishing.
And surprises do not stop here, as Greg Stafford announces that Moon Design Publications becomes the owner of the veteran publisher Chaosium, to see how this move will affect RuneQuest you may read this statement by The Design Mechanism.
Titans grave: The Ashes of Valkana is already available as a presale at Green Ronin Publishing.
Dungeons & Cthulhu is searching beta testers, if you are interested fill the form in this page (the game is written in Spanish).
The game Todos para uno: Regime Diabolique by Summum Creator is already available in pdf format and there's also the presale of the printed book.
To clarify the license of the generic role-playing system SD6 (written in Spanish) it's possible commercial use its creator had considered necessary to write an explanation about this I encourage you to read which resolves many questions.
If you are interested in role-playing fanzines and its associated resources for creating them I advise you to read the RPG Zines community at Google+.
Zak smith had written an interesting article about the relevance of Dungeons & Dragons after so much time.
If you are looking for an illustrator for your role-playing project you may be interested to contact 77studios.
It seems that gradually the situation of Heroquest 25 Aniversario is getting clear, to know more about this you may read this post at Crónicas Roleras and this other one of the official website.
Volunteers for the LES 2015 in Spain are sought.
Ludus Mundi is carrying out recreational activities for children and youth at the White Summer at Girona (Spain) untill day 23 of this month.
Jim Ward, creator of Metamorphosis Alpha and Gamma World, is facing increased medical costs, to help him there are many initiatives been carrying out you may be interested in participate: The funding campaign at GoFundMe, which Tenkar's Tavern and Gothridge Manor pledge to to complement, there's also auctions for printing proofs of White Star and books of Metamorphosis Alpha and also the selling of a bundle of role-playing products to benefit the author at RPGNow.
Sean hamilton is carrying out a fundraising charity for the benefit of Extra Life 2015.
Ernest Gary Gygax Jr. is carrying out the patronage of the Marmoreal Tomb Campaign Starter at Kickstarter.
BoardCraft is carrying out an interesting project for creating modular boards using 3D printing embodied in the patronage of the game NecroVirus at Kickstarter.
Are you interested in the "state of geekiness" in Spain? If so you may like to read this interview with Cristina Martínez and her thesis (both in Spanish).
CERN is doing a study to protect astronauts from cosmic radiations on long journeys.
Magazine Black Gate has an interesting article about hte process of creation of the Hyborean Era by Robert E. Howard.
How an error of perception inaugurated the fantastic stories genre about Mars..
NASA is beginning to cultivate lettuce at the International Space Station for astronauts to eat as part of an experiment for long journeys.
The online magazine Desde el Sótano reaches its 132th edition with the following articles (Note: The magazine is writen in Spanish):
- Editorial: a word from the maker.
- Credits: Those who are behind this (and make it possible).
- Basement Answers: Questions from the fans and the best of our responses.
- The Voice: Conferences, meetings and events for the coming days and months.
- Basement exterior: Section with interesting news from the outside world.
- Galery: Ammunition Control 4. Our contributor has sent us some interesting weapons for the UPG.
- Systems: Planet Gleus 4. Fourth and last part of an article with rules for the interesting characters of Gleus.
- Characters: Pedro Velarde. One of the heroes of May 2nd of 1808.
- Beliefs: Sama'a. A religion originated at planet Tiis that has spread to a good part of the Exo galaxy.
- Economy: Bribes. City of Cunia (Rol Negro) is not exempt from this page of the 21st century.
- Fauna: Dragon Frog. A cute creatures from the shores of Eriloe. There aren't very dangerous unless they are in danger.
- System: A page with a summary of close combat. A summary for aiding Exo GMs.
- Fauna: Imaginero. The artist birds of the Dwualdur filling Pangea with strange images.
- Weapons: Macana Vampiro. A strange Aiolli weapon, feared in the Pangalactic Union (Exo).
- Vehicles: Delivery vans. Two samples to use these vehicles for your character's groups in Rol Negro.
- Vehicles: Scooters of Second World War. A complete article about these motorcicles, how these were originated and how were used in the war (Comandos de Guerra).
- Equipment: Graphical Reporter. We continue with these equipment articles for creating Exo characters and agilize buying them equipment.
- Chronology: The Great War, July 1915
- Chronology: The Great War, August 1915
- Runes: News of Pangea.
- The Truth: Cunia news of the day. July / August 2015.
- A.D.E.G. ’70: Reatku II ’70.
- Chronology: July 1810.
- Exo: Trilogía Triste 03: ¡Venger mola más! Last of the three adventures in the Thalamir Route.
- Rol Negro: El Último Ejercicio. A test of the Tinkerton Agency which will require a lot to your characters.
- Rojo y Oro: 1x12 - El agente de la junta. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of 1808.
- Lobo: 1x11 - Lobo va hacia el sur. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of Pangea.
Rol Hypnos give us the adventure Teachers, leave those kids alone! for #FatePunk
The 68th issue of the fanzine Freelance Traveller is available for downloading.
From El verdadero Blog del verdadero Jokin there's the chance of having Howard Phillis Lovecraft as a character for the game Cultos Innombrables.
SWD6 Redux offers a great number of materials related to Star Wars D6.
Casta rolera offers a version of the system of Call of Cthulhu 7th edition for role-playing in Star Trek (written in Spanish).
The download from DriveThruRPG of the second issue of the free fanzine The Sandbox by Sine Nomine Publishing is already available.
Stephan Beal had updated his collection of spaceship counters in SVG format, this collection is available from Google Drive and Boardgame Counters.
Internet Archive has a great collection of gamebooks for downloading that may interest you.
The free preview of the generic role-playing system Cypher by Monte Cook Games is available to download from the website of the publisher and from DriveThruRPG.
Dlorean Ediciones offers part of his catalog as a free download.
Corey Ryan Walden offers the free alpha version of his game Tombstone: Role-Playing In The Wild West as a free download.
James V. West is engaged in webcomics and role-playing games and offers as a free download two new OSR character classes: The Chainmail Chick and The Sinewy Barbarian, both to be considered from a humorous point of view.
Next October 16th will be carried out the first auction of original works by several Spanish illustrators through Ebay for the benefit of the association Autismo Cádiz.
Cinema and television
There's the chance of a new fil of Dungeons & Dragons as announce The Hollywood Reporter and Bussiness Wire.
First images of Star Wars: Anthology - Rogue One.
The new film of Buck Rogers can be in danger depending on whether the copyright on the character is public domain or is still owned by the Dille Family Trust (cover image of Armageddon 2419 AD courtesy of admiral.ironbombs a Flickr under CC BY-SA 2.0 license).
There's the chance of a second part of John Carter, the 2012 Disney film based in the character created by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
This entry it's also available in the following languages: