Tarragona (Spain) has a new bookshop specialized in games and literature: Drakkar Llibreria.
Laboratorio Friki presents his last project: Exertas.
Steam States, the new game by Edge Entertainment is now on sale.
I'm sure you also will be interested to know about of Deus Ex Machina.
James Maliszewski announces its new fanzine dvoted to the worls of Tékumel: The Excellent Travelling Volume.
Finnaly I recommend you the online shop The indie rpgs un-store, devoted to little and indie games.
Taking advantage of the beggining of its patronage (see below in the relevant section) authors of Jernhest announce their short tales and their photography and fashion contests.
New edition of the Concurso In Summo Ingenium (to read its rules follow this link).
Juegos de La Mesa Redonda proposes a great game raffle to conmemorate its second anniversay.
Announcement of the coming relaunch of the ConTessa convention.
The Spanish patronage of Jernhest (a worldbook for Aventuras en La Marca del Este) had begun its journey.
Atilio Gambedotti, one of the artists working in the art of Jernhest had also began this patronage for an illustrated book of his creations.
Rol Hypnos begins his Patreon campaign to offer historic role-playing based in Fate.
Ediciones Epicismo had also began the patronage to publish the superhero role-playing game Triumphant! in Spain.
La Asociación Plataforma Víctimas Alvia 04155 had began the patronage to film the documentary Frankenstein - 04155 to irrefutably explain facts of the Santiago de Compostela rail disaster of 2013.
Other of the patronges related to games using Fate you may be interested is the one of Fate of the Remnants.
Patronage to publish Fate in Brasil.
Other patronage for more projects of the Shadows of Esteren games line.
From a long time rights state of Howard Phillips Lovecraft works had been a very controversial matter: these rights have expired?, which works?. Theses posts in Dispordancia and The Black Seas of Copyright can help to determine the status of this question.
Arthur Machen's literary collection could be in danger.
A blog you mai find intereseting if you are dedicated to the fantasy and role-playing games: El Dado y la Pluma.
The megalithic monument at Stonehenge in Gretat Britain can be in danger as it may seem a tunnel under it may be built...
Maybe you are interested to know about the magical formulas used by ancient sasanians to protect their homes and families.
This short film by Erik Wernquist narrated by Carl Sagan (biography at Wikipedia and Sagan family portal) surely will inspire you...
as also this video by Max Shiskin with a compilation of some space scenes of the science-fiction cinema and the poem Do not go gentle into that good night by Dylan Thomas read by Anthony Hopkins.
Star Trekcan also be used to teach History as professor Putnam is doing at San Diego State State University.
The MXenos, a new kind of material, could revolutionize energy storage methods.
Slide rules were used assiduously before the coming of pocket electronic calculators as can be seen in the film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. to know more about this matter you may read this article in New Scientist and this one in Fourmilab.
The online magazine Desde el Sótano reaches its 126th edition with the following articles (Note: The magazine is writen in Spanish):
- Editorial: a word from the maker.
- Credits: Those who are behind this (and make it possible).
- Basement Answers: Questions from the fans and the best of our responses.
- The Voice: Conferences, meetings and events for the coming days and months.
- Basement exterior: Section with interesting news from the outside world.
- Gallery: Ammunition control. Aids for controlling spent ammunition.
- Regalia: The Road Strip. The condecoration Sheller not very often grant to strangers (Exo).
- Geography: valley of Seven Stumps. Gradually corners of Pangea are discovered.
- Units: British Paratroopers. A summary and description of different British airborne units for Comandos.
- Business: Galván y Moreno Asociados. Another business in Cunia which is more than it seems (Rol Negro).
- Space: Autoworkshops and Astromechanics. Making ships of CEP a bit more complex and complete.
- Aids: Serial Killers. Do you wnat to have a serial killer in Rol Negro? Now you can...
- Systems: Cadetes y Colegios. A complete role-playing game based in Caballeros & Princesas, adapted to Exo for children.
- Weapons: Weapon complements. A quick list for your PC of Exo so they can be easily equipped.
- Weapons: Magnetoacoustic mines. How these Second World War weapons were and means of destroying them. (Comandos).
- Equipment: Tecno. if you are creating a tecno character this equipment article will provide all you need to begin your work in Exo.
- Vehicles: Lady Helena. A luxury yacht anchored in Cunia waters described in detail (Rol Negro).
- Chronology: The Great War, December 1914
- Runes: News of Pangea.
- The Truth: Cunia news of the day. December 2014.
- A.D.E.G. ’70: Extra: The Tyran Crisis viewed from Vettera.
- Chronology: November 1809.
- Exo: Sin salida. A prison in the middle of space and characters in the middle of problems.
- CEP: Ayuda Humanitaria 10: Después de la batalla. Sometimes going to search survivors is very dangerous.
- Ojos de clara: 1×08 – Cobro revertido. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of Rol Negro.
- Rojo y Oro: 1x08 – El superviviente. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of 1808.
JalfDaltonics offers as a free download a little game of zombies: San Lázaro'14 (in Spanish).
Artist Rusty Hadfield has liberated under CC BY-SA 4.0 license this image through the Open Adventure project.
Artist lema000 (and creator of the game NovaTerra 2040) has liberated under CC BY-ND 3.0 license this illustration.
If you are interested in science-fiction and space travel surely you will like the simulation program Space Engine.
Pelgrane Press offers through his website the download of the condensed rules of Trail of Cthulhu...
and various resources for Drama System.
Finally Christopher Hardy has offered through Google+ these drawings to do with them what we want (you will need a Gmail account and be registered in this social network to see it).
This entry it's also available in the following languages: