From Aventuras en la Marca del Este comes the announcement preparations of the board game of their famous creation.
Maqui edicions announces the coming into print of the Catalan Edition of Barbarians of Lemuria.
La Guarida del Trasgo announces the agreement to publish the superhero game Icons in Spain.
Fantasy Flight Games will publish the English translation of the series of games El Fin del Mundo by Edge Entertainment.
From the website Walhalla: el Juego de Rol comes the announcement of the preparations for coming patronage of the game with this pamphlet (please spread).
Aventuras Bizarras announces the upcoming appearance of its fourth issue.
OJO AL DADO announces the second edition of Concurso de Creación de Juegos de Rol.
If you like to write perhaps you will be interested to enter the Golden Cobra Challenge.
La Barba Rolera offers us to be part ofCírculo de cronistas to encourage role-playing creation.
Club Mecatol Rex suggests to watch Heroes de Papel y Lápiz documentary by Javier Murillo.
Registration is already opened for MIRcon 2014 to be held on December 6th to 6th in Montcada i Reixach (Barcelona, Spain).
Registration is already opened for Jesta 2014 to be held on from October 31th to November 2nd at Quart de Poblet (València, Spain), volunteers sought.
Coming November 8th will be held in Celrà (Catalonia, Spain) el 3r Tast de Rol.
Coming gaming days Advanced Castilla y Dragón will be held on December 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th at Arroyo de la Encomienda (Valladolid, Spain).
It has already made public the poster of this year's Ayudar Jugando gaming days to be held on December 6th and 7th.
Last days of the patronage of the game ¡Los Kobolds Se Comieron Mi Bebe!
Start of the patronage of the fantasy comic Rosewind.
Start of the patronage of the third edition of the terror game Chill.
Patronage for the second edition of the action game inspired by Hong Kong films Feng shui.
Patronage of the adventure Revelry in Torth.
patronage of the computer game H. P. Lovecraft — The Case of Charles Dexter Ward.
North American blogger and role-playing writer Berin Kinsman had recently moved to Finland so his wife can get a Master in Education (you can follow his Europaen experience visiting The Amerikkalainen Report in his Youtube channel); Kinsman and his wife also need help to stay in the country, you may visit their support page, where you can buy his works or make donations.
Frank Turfler has a project in Patreon to finance creation of modular maps for role-playing, a percentage of he earnings will go to The Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation as he explains in this post of his blog.
Do you know that the sound wave of Krakatoa eruption circled 4 times Earth?
A new geological Mars map available thanks to exploration carried about by NASAS and ESA probes.
The fact you can reed this blog's post owes much to work by a large number of pioneering women in the field of computer science.
Archive.org had upload to Commons Commons category of Flickr a large number of old pictures you may find interesting.
Foundation John S. Latsis makes available to Internet users a large number of electronic books about classical Greek civilization.
Do you want to know something about how knights with complete armor fought in Middle Ages? Surely this video from Museé de Cluny and Université de Genève will be very interesting (yes, go unnoticed in a dungeon with armor of this type will be harder from now).
and speaking about ancient times, surely you would to know more about the not so humble sling (included due to this post of Las Cosas de Crom), you also may find interesting to visit slinging.org
The online magazine Desde el Sótano reaches 123th edition with the following articles (Note: The magazine is writen in Spanish):
- Editorial: a word from the maker.
- Credits: Those who are behind this (and make it possible).
- Basement Answers: Questions from the fans and the best of our responses.
- The Voice: Conferences, meetings and events for the coming days and months.
- Basement exterior: Section with interesting news from the outside world.
- Galery: Political map of the Exo galaxy. A visual aid for GM of Exo.
- Street Guide: Global P. An Internet services company located in Cunia (Rol Negro).
- General: Subspace jump: intermediate jumps. Continuing with this series of articles uncovering details of subsopace travel (Exo).
- Personajes: Anne Margrethe Bang. It is said she was the only female soldier of the Second World War, It's not true, but her history is interesting (Comandos)
- Systems: Cloud of Xam. A galactic incident in the Thalamir Route, a mistery waiting to be discovered (Exo).
- Street guide: Amanecer. An interesting bar and restaurant for a snack and chat, but hiding a dark secret
- Flora: Dark death. In Pangea almost all things can kill you and some manage to do it.
- Species: Fremian and Herians. Continuing with description of races of Exo not appearing in the second edition of the game.
- Ships: failures in space navigation. Some tables for GM to make things harder for their space pilots in Exo.
- Weapons: Beretta 93R. A new weapon used by some old friends of citizens of Cunia (Rol Negro).
- Equipment: Hacker. Continuing with this series of articles for Exo with basi equipment regarding its job.
- Vehicles: Maus, also known as Panzer VIII. Although it didn't entered combat it can be a good resource for your gaming sessions of Comandos.
- Music instruments: Matraba. An instrument used in importat ceremonies for Dwandir.
- Chronology: The Great War, September 1914
- Runes: News of Pangea.
- The Truth: Cunia news of the day. September 2014.
- A.D.E.G. '70: Day of the Republic. Report for the Senate special comitee.
- Chronology: September 1809.
- Comandos: Sevilla golpeada. Characters are in Seville on day of 1936 coup d'etat: Survival or resistance?
- Rol Negro: El Caso del Sindicato Químico. An homage to Batman in city of Cunia.
- 501: Victoria B (2nd part). We begin the fourth season of stars of synopsis appearing in Exo book.
- Lobo: 1×06 – Una victoria comprometida. Synopsis of a new chapter of the new series of Pangea.
From Frikis y Mazmorras comes the Castillian translation of the guide by Rob Lang to write free role-playing games.
Material for the Spanish translation of Fate Accelerated (Warhammer 40K translated to Castillian) and for Fate (Star Wars).
Sine Nomine Publishing has made available to all people who may found it interesting a small publisher guide with samples for layout of TSR times.
Cinema and television
Book trilogy of Kim Stanley Robinson about Mars colonization will be adapted to television.
News about rights status of Dungeons & Dragons film franchise.
This entry it's also available in the following languages: