Este blog no apoya la difusión de contenidos con derechos de autor (excepto los casos en los que el autor da su permiso para ello o los difunde de manera gratuita).
Aquest blog no dona suport a la difusió de continguts amb dret d'autor (exceptuant els casos en els que l'autor en dona permís o els difon de manera gratuïta).
This blog does not support the dissemination of copyrighted content (except for cases in which the author gives permission for it or spreads for free).

miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

Maintenance | October 2016

Maintenance

Hello everybody, I have been some days away from the blog but today I'm back with a maintenance post talking about some news and changes.

My activity has expanded to more Internet sites because I have registered in the Catalan-speaking forum Talpimon and also have opened the account @eldadoinquieto at Twitter so, besides the one I already have at Google+, you also can follow me in these social network if you want.

Properly speaking of blog changes you also will see I have changed the background and added some widgets allowing to follow me in social networks: the Google+ badge given by Blogger, a widget giving a list of the latest Google+ posts (which currently seems to work properly) and a widget with the list of the latest Twitter posts.

And this is all for now, more soon.

This entry it's also available in the following languages:
Castellano Català

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario