Nosolorol confirms the succesful patronage for publishing Aquelarre in English.
Adding to this story there's also confirmation from blog Aquelarredvanced of the beginning of working in a new version of the classic supplement Dracs, devoted to Catalonia.
From the magazine Canino José Manuel Real presents a good article in Spanish with the 11 reasons why role-playing is mainstream already.
¡Dale al Dado! offers an interview with Omar Kashef, translator of Expedición a la Tierra Hueca and...
Juegos y dados another one with Joaquim Dorca, director of Devir Iberia.
Publisher El Automata announces its closure.
From blog Ann-havva comes an update about the state of the Heroquest 25 aniversario boardgame (or rather ists probable not release...).
From Ayudar Jugando comes the activities scheduled program for december 5th and 6th and the associated online auction.
Sarah Newton is carrying out a patronage in Kickstarter to expand the product line of products for the Mindjammer role-playing game.
Purple Duck Games is expanding the world of Porphyra creating monsters compatible with Pathfinder Roleplaying Game through his patronage campaign at Patreon.
Luigi Castellani is creating illustrations for games through his patronage campaign at Patreon.
If you are interested in History you may visit the Histography - Timeline of History website (actually only available with Chrome or Safari).
In Almeria (Spain) there are boardgame workshops to improve sociability and cognition in autistic children.
If you like retro special effects and the most classical animation I'm sure you will like the works by Czech Karel Zeman (Wikipedia | IMDb).
The online magazine Desde el Sótano reaches its 136th edition with the following articles (Note: The magazine is writen in Spanish):
- Editorial: a word from the maker.
- Credits: Those who are behind this (and make it possible).
- Basement Answers: Questions from the fans and the best of our responses.
- The Voice: Conferences, meetings and events for the coming days and months.
- Basement exterior: Section with interesting news from the outside world.
- Galery: Backof the Character Sheet. Advice to Exo character sheet made by people of Freakdom forum.
- Characters: Betty's crew. Adaptation of Alien Resurrection crew for your Exogaming sessions.
- Tale: Nakub. A tale of Pangea by one of the last incorporations of our writers group.
- Systems: Eamju System. First colaboration with the group Estudio D6 for Exo and we hope it won't be the last one.
- Characters: Bie Tingfang. The history of a character of Comandos which seems to be from a film about medieval China.
- Magic: System of exotic magic. An interesting aid for taking to Sistema Sombra games with magic, especially those of fantasy.
- Aids: Cunia's Syndrome. Living in Cunia is dangerous. Now they say that you can also go crazy.
- Fauna: Aquilosaurus. A likeable bird kidnapping kids in the lands of Pangea.
- Weapons: Alternative systems for alternative situations. A non-letal weapon for the Exo universe. It's not letal, but may hurt a lot.
- Navies: German navy (4rth part). An article describing and commenting Second World War German cruisers. Information for Comandos.
- Vehícles: McLaren 570S Coupe. The mayor of Cunia had shown his new sports car.
- Equipment: Sportsman. We continue the equipment articles to create Exo PC and agilize the equipment buying.
- Chronology: The Great War, November 1915
- Runes: News of Pangea.
- The Truth: Cunia news of the day. November 2015.
- A.D.E.G. ’70: News of the Exo galaxy: Lopeku II '70.
- Chronology: November 1810.
- Rol Negro: El caso de la farmacéutica del barrio Andaluz. A gender violence case which doesn't seem what really is and which will take your PCs to know the worst of this lawless city.
- Comandos: Ultimatum por la paz. A story which will give your characters the chance of slowing or even avoid the beginning of the Second World War.
- 501: 4x04 – Extraños encuentros. Synopsis of a new chapter of the series of Exo.
- Rojo y Oro: 1x14 – La muerte de Padilla (1ª parte). Synopsis of a the last chapter of the season of 1808.
The sixth issue of the fanzine Portal de los Mundos devoted completely this time to Glorantha is already available as a free download.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Mindjammer role-playing game you may download a free preview from DriveThruRPG.
Brett Slocum offers the beta version of the role-playing game Heroic Age of Tekumel as a free download from DriveThruRPG...
and Kevin Crawford (author of Stars Without Number) the free download of the beta 0.3 version of the game Swords of the Pethal Trone (both very interesting).
If you are interested in creating maps of current countries for your role-playing sessions you may visit mapchart.net.
This entry it's also available in the following languages: